High Visibility Ripstop Work Shirt
With additional reflective striping on the sleeves and body, our Hi-Visibility Work Shirt kicks it up to high gear. Two button-thru chest pockets and a pencil stall protect your on-the-job tools, while 360° visibility and UPF 40 protect on-the-job you. ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type R Class 3 Compliant.
Blend: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
Care: Industrial Wash, Light Soil or Home Wash
Color: Fluorescent Yellow/Green Ripstop (AB)
Fabric: 4.25 oz Ripstop
- 360° visibility with front and back 2" silver reflective striping
- Two-piece, lined collar
- Button-front closure
- Pencil stall in left chest pocket
- Lined cuffs with button closure
- NOT FLAME RESISTANT
- UPF 40 Rating
- Complies with Type R Class 3 requirements of ANSI/ISEA 107-2015.
Finish: Pre-cure durable press with soil release and wickable finish
Hi-Visibility Type R Class 3 - Roadway
Intended for use by personnel exposed to vehicular traffic from public access rights of way or roadway temporary traffic control zones. Class 3 garments mandate an even higher standard of visibility for workers in moving, complex backgrounds.
Workers who may need Type R Apparel include:
- Roadway Construction Workers
- Parking and/or Toll Gate Personnel
- School Crossing Guards
- Towing Operators
- Airport Baggage Handlers/Ground Crew
- Railway Employees